The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Semel
Dr. Lawrence Semel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Semel is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital. Dr. Semel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Semel has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Lawrence Semel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.