A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Serif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Serif is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Serif graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Serif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Serif practice?
Dr. Lawrence Serif practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.