A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Serif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Serif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serif
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serif Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Serif graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Serif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence W Serif DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Serif practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Serif has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Serif practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.