A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Serif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Serif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serif
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serif Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Serif graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Serif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence W Serif DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Serif practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Serif has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Serif practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.