A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shaderowfsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shaderowfsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaderowfsky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shaderowfsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Shaderowfsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Shaderowfsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shaderowfsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Shaderowfsky practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.