Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shafron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shafron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafron
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shafron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shafron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafron graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shafron has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Aaron Shafron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Shafron practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shafron has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Shafron practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.