Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shafron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shafron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafron
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shafron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shafron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafron graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shafron has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Aaron Shafron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Shafron practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shafron has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Shafron practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.