A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shaw, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shaw, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Shaw MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Shaw practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Shaw practices Plastic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.