Dr. Lawrence Shearer MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 26th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
I've been a patient of Dr. Shearer at his Mt. Shasta, California clinic since the early 1990's. He treats my thyroid disorder, occasional flu, has set my broken nose, tested me for allergies I never knew I had and carefully explained how they impact my health. He treats my autoimmune disorder and as a result has enhance my overall wellbeing. He is a living example of how he encourages his patients to live. Not only is he a skilled Ear, Nose & Throat specialist, he is also advocates health consciousness, lifestyle awareness, how to avoid toxins, organic nutrition and vegan based supplements. He is a very warm, kind human being and truly cares about his patients as though they were family. Although he is only my doctor, after each visit I leave his office feeling he is a trustworthy friend I can count on to be there when I need help. My health is very good today because of Dr. Shearer. The best thing about him is he actually "Listens" AND "Believes" his patients, welcomes their opinion and encourages them to be proactive in their treatment. His gentle approach to treating his patients is refreshing and he has a wonderful sense of humor. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from ENT problems, allergy sufferers, autoimmune disorders, thyroid disorders, general malaise or just for the flu. I no longer live in the town he practices but because he is the BEST, I gladly travel over 100 miles, round trip to be treated by an honest, trustworthy, caring, skilled physician. He is truly a blessing and a gift to the health of his patients and his community.