A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Sher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Sher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Sher practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Sher practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA and Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Pediatricians.