Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Sher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Sher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Sher practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Sher practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Pediatricians and Rancho Palos Verdes Allergists.