A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Sher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Sher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Sher practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Sher practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Pediatricians and Rancho Palos Verdes Allergists.