A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sherwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sherwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sherwin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Arnold Sherwin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Sherwin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sherwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Sherwin practices Dermatology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Dermatologists.