A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Shin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Shin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Shin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.