Dr. Lawrence Shin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017
Extremely skilled
Extremely skilled and up to date with the latest advances in surgical approaches. Very caring and kind person who truly listens.

July 30th, 2017
Dr Shin did my neck surgery in June 2017. I am impressed and very happy with the results

June 15th, 2017
He Listens!!!
Very caring and thorough

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Shin is always late sometimes as much as 2hours I was there and one person had waited 3hours I don,t know why because he never spends much time with you when it is your turn. I will never go back to see him ever again!

June 25th, 2015
DR .SHIN YOUR THE BEST!

April 9th, 2015
A 2 hour wait for a 5 minute appt. is totally unacceptable-common occurrence.

August 7th, 2014
have left 2 messages on voice mail after 7 rings - no one called me back to make appointment. Extremely un- professional.

April 16th, 2014
Dr. Shin is the best Dr. I have ever been treated by. He treated my son and I with multiple fusions and reconstruction of our spines. He is dedicated and passionate about his work and very accurate with his diagnosis. He has an excellent staff and especially his Office Manager, Gina. They are as dedicated as Dr. Shin and very thorough with answering any questions and they always follow-up with his patients. I highly recommend Dr, Shin, as he knows his stuff!!

February 21st, 2014
My Mom loves Dr. Shin
My mother saw Dr Shin for back pain that was caused by a fractured bone in her spine. Dr Shin did minor surgery and injected cement into her spine that made her bone strong again. She came into the emergency room by ambulance and left the hospital walking on her own two feet. Dr Shin was very patient with my mother and explained everything and made her feel safe.

January 18th, 2014
Good Information
My visit with Dr. Shin was very informative. I truly understand my neck condition and am confident in the treatment outlined by Dr. Shin.

July 29th, 2013
It's so good to be out of pain!
I have had treatment for back pain traveling down to my left foot. For years, my pain has been managable with anti-inflamatory medications and therapy, but finally this spring it got worse. My chiropractor recommended Dr Shin, who made the diagnosis of lumbar radiculopathy. He said that since there was no evidence of permanent nerve damage, I did not need to have immediate surgery. He referred me for epidural cortisone injections. The injections worked well for about a month each, but every time the pain returned. Eventually, I ended up having surgery, and now I am feeling better than ever. I am even helping my husband with his vegetable garden! I am very grateful to Dr. Shin and have recommended him to my friends.

October 14th, 2012
Most courteous doctor.
Took my teenage daughter to him for nagging back pain in L5 area that has not responded to treatment for 5 months. He reviewed and went over all her hospital tests, answered all our questions, showed us spots on the MRI and CT scan he was focusing in on. I was extremely impressed with his pleasant demeanor and the time he took with us. My daughter does not require surgery (thank goodness) but we will return to him for follow up in the future.