A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shindelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shindelman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Shindelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shindelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Shindelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Shindelman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shindelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Shindelman practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.