A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sigler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sigler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sigler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sigler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jeffrey Sigler MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Sigler practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sigler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Sigler practices Urology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See West Harrison Urologists.