A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sigler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sigler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sigler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jeffrey Sigler MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Sigler practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sigler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Sigler practices Urology near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Urologists.