A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Silverman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Silverman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Silverman practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatric Specialists.