A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Silverman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Silverman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Silverman MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Silverman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Silverman practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Endocrinologists.