inactive

Lawrence Silverman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 16th, 2014
Dread seeing him
My child sees him regularly, every few months. Both she and I despise seeing him. He has almost no bedside manner, he is condescending and acts like he is the authority on absolutely everything. It is very difficult to get an appointment with him and although some of the staff is nice, others are not. The reason I have no switched to another doctor is because many of the other doctors at that practice don't stay very long and I wouldn't want to have to switch again.

March 7th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
I was a patient of Dr. Silverman's for several years. (approx age 9 to age 16 or 17) In the time I was a patient he showed great bedside manner and always explained everything to me instead of my parents. In addition, since I stopped seeing Dr. Silverman I have asked him questions about my condition via email and he is always quick to respond with the best response possible. It is extremely rare to find a doctor who cares enough about their patients after they're no longer patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Silverman showed no compassion
Dr. Silverman should show more bedside manners towards his patients with weight issues. He should show more compassion with his patient's who struggle with weight issues,instead of assuming its just laziness or sitting on a couch for hrs end