A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sinak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinak
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sinak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinak graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sinak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Sinak MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Sinak practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sinak has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Sinak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.