Family Practitioner

18 Limestone Dr
Ste 5
Buffalo, NY 14221
716-632-1400
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2014

I disagree with the comments claiming he has a "poor bedside manner". I recently had an appointment for a physical and he took plenty of time discussing my health concerns and seemed to genuinely care. His nurse and staff are friendly, the place is clean, and I like being able to access my labs online. I would (and have) recommend this practice to my friends!

|  Uncaring  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Poor bedside manner.

|  Terrible bedside manner....  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Sinatra was the "on call" doctor who responded to my message when I called on a Saturday(during a time that the practice says they have patient hours). A nurse initially returned my call after apx. 40 minutes and upon providing her additional information about my symptoms, she advised she would call me back after she discussed the information with doctor Sinatra. After an hour of waiting for a return call, I left another message. Dr. Sinatra called back, was very rude, said he called in pain medicine for me and to call back on Monday and make an appointment. When I asked what he thought was wrong, he abruptly said he didn't know and to make an apt. I called on a saturday during what the practice displays on their website as their regular hours of operation. I certainly didn't expect to be treated so rudely and as if I was bothering Dr. Sinatra. I was in tears after the phone call because while I was in pain, I also wasn't expecting a Dr. to drug me up with pain meds and blow me off. I have opted to follow up with my urologist instead who is sending me for tests to see if I have Kidney stones.

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2009

listens to my needs. easy to talk to,takes time