Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sindel, Allergy & Immunlogy and Pediatric Pulmonary Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sindel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sindel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sindel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sindel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Sindel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Sindel practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Sindel practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Pulmonology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Allergists and Mobile Pediatric Specialists.