A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Singer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Singer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Singer practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Singer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.