A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Singerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Singerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Singerman, MD, FICS, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singerman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singerman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Singerman MD, FICS, and FACS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Singerman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Singerman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Singerman practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Ophthalmologists and Beachwood Surgeons.