A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Singerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Singerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singerman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Singerman, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singerman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singerman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Singerman FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Singerman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Singerman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Singerman practices Ophthalmology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Ophthalmologists.