A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Singerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Singerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Singerman, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singerman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singerman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Singerman FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Singerman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Singerman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Singerman practices Ophthalmology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Ophthalmologists.