Overall Review

3.2

July 10th, 2014
Breast Enlargement
Dr. Slade did not take the time to discuss my options as far as size is concerned. I bought in pictures to give him an idea of what I wanted and he didn't want to look at them. He selected 425 cc per our initial discussion. I later called the office and said I wanted them bigger. The office woman said that I could just tell him that the day of my procedure. The day of my procedure I was so nervous because it took them 3 tries to get my IV in that my blood pressure was almost too high to even to the procedure. When Dr. Slade came to check on me I indicated that I wanted a larger size. His comment was "425 cc will be large enough, believe me". I didn't argue and just said okay since I was nervous and figured he was experience. Well, I can say that it has been 5 years and I regret my size almost every day. I have to wear super padded bras to get the look I want. I am unhappy but cannot afford a redo.

November 9th, 2011

May 4th, 2011
Do not recommend
I had a facelift and lower and upper bleph five years ago. Nothing except the upper bleph has lasted even five years. My hairline was RUINED. The incision for the facelift is about 3/4" inside the hairline rather that along the edge of the hairline, thereby changing my entire hairline. It left a wide visible scar. I no longer have much hair in front of the incision and therefore can NEVER pull my hair back again. Dr. Slade does not mark your face before surgery and he does not have you wear one of those tight bandages to hold things in place afterwards. (Most other doctors require you to wear the bandage for a week afterwards until things begin to heal.) The only good thing I can say is that he was willing to make some revision at no cost afterwards, even though they did not help.

April 28th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN
Be afraid, very afraid! The office evals are great, BUT do not be fooled by good office staff. The docs skills and attention span are in short supply and severe, life long damage is the result.

April 19th, 2009