A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Slama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slama
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Slama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Slama has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Slama MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Slama practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Slama has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Slama practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.