A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Slutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slutsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slutsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Slutsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Slutsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joel Slutsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Slutsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Slutsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Slutsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiologists.