A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Slutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Slutsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slutsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Slutsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joel Slutsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Slutsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Slutsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Slutsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiologists.