A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Snow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Snow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Snow practice?
Dr. Lawrence Snow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Renton, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons and Federal Way Family Physicians.