Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Snow, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Snow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Snow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Snow practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Snow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Snow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Renton Surgeons.