A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Solin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Solin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Solin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Solin graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Solin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Solin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Solin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Solin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Solin practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.