Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Solin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Solin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Solin graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Solin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Solin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Solin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Solin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Solin practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists.