A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Solin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Solin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Solin graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Solin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Solin practice?
Dr. Lawrence Solin practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists, Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.