A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Solin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solin
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Solin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Solin graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Solin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Solin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Solin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Solin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Solin practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.