A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Solish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solish
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Solish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Solish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solish graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Solish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence D Solish MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Solish practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Solish has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Solish practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.