A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Solish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Solish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solish graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Solish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Solish practice?
Dr. Lawrence Solish practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.