A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Spetka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Spetka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Spetka, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Spetka graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spetka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence McKinnon Spetka MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Spetka practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Spetka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Spetka practices Neurological Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.