A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Spitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Spitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Kenneth Spitz MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence K. Spitz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Spitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Spitz practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.