A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoljaric graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spoljaric has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wadsworth Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spoljaric accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Spoljaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Spoljaric practice?
Dr. Lawrence Spoljaric practices Internal Medicine near Wadsworth, OH.
See Wadsworth Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Spoljaric, Dr. Loren Spoljaric, Dr. Lorenzo Spoljaric, Dr. Laurence Spoljaric