A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stanberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stanberry, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanberry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanberry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Raymond Stanberry MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Stanberry practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stanberry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Stanberry practices Pediatrics near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Galveston Pediatricians.