A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Steinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Steinman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Steinman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Huntington Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Steinman MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Steinman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Steinman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Steinman practices Neurology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists.