A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stinson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stinson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Stinson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Stinson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.