A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Strawbridge graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Strawbridge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Ralston Strawbridge MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Strawbridge practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.