A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strawbridge graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strawbridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Strawbridge MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Strawbridge practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Strawbridge practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.