A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stroud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Stroud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Easley Hospital
- Palmetto Baptist Med Center Easley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edgar Stroud MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Stroud practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stroud has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Stroud practices Internal Medicine near Easley, SC.
See Easley Internists.