A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stroud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Stroud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Easley Hospital
- Palmetto Baptist Med Center Easley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Stroud practice?
Dr. Lawrence Stroud practices Internal Medicine near Easley, SC.
See Easley Internists.