A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sutker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sutker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sutker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutker graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Sutker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Henry Sutker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Sutker practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Sutker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Sutker practices Psychiatry near Staunton, VA.
See Staunton Psychiatrists.