Dr. Lawrence Swan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
Great doctor.
My mom husband and I have went to Dr.Swan many years.He has been a great support to us through many problems.He listens and asks what else is going on in your life as if he senses something is causing your health problem.He help me he through my mother in law Alzheimer's and my dad's cancer just by talking and listening to me.HE MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT HE'S THE CLOSEST ONE I FOUND THAT REALLY CARES.HE IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR FAMILY.

September 30th, 2013
previous patient
Dr. Swan was my Dr. 16 yrs. ago when my son was born. He was assigned to us as his pediatrition after he was born and became our family practitioner for many years. Due to insurance changes we were forced to move on. Dr. Swan does not like to take on new insurances in order to keep his patients, what did that tell me about him? Not a lot of loyalty there. He is a good M.D. and a very nice man but he has his strange ways. I wish he would consider conforming into the modern society and not be so old school. I need a new Doctor.

August 16th, 2011
Great Doctor, long wait though
As other have said, the wait time here is long, but Dr. Swan is really great. He is kind, caring and takes time with his patients. My only complaint is that the office manager is not very nice. She made me cry once. I thought about changing doctors, but decided to overlook her and stay with Dr. Swan because he is one of the best doctors that I have found in the area.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Swan is a very nice doctor. However, his staff is very rude. There are 2 medical assistants who call themselves 'nurses' who are very rude. They think they know everything when in fact they know very little. The office manager claims to be a christian, however she cusses like a sailor and is very rude. She is more concerned with firing as many people as she can because she likes having the power to do it. The wait time here is awful. Expect about a 2 hour wait. They seem to care more about money than they do patient care. Dr Swan is very nice, but he needs to clean house with all his rude staff.

April 14th, 2011
2 1/2 hour waitRude staffDr. barely spoke with meNurses are twits

March 30th, 2011
The only bad thing is the long wait in the waiting room. But he makes up for it once you get to speak to him.

May 27th, 2009
Dr Swann is a great dr but the only complaint that I have is the wait time. There have been times that we have sat in his waiting room for over an hour and then when you get back to the room waiting almost another hour. It is one thing that makes you put off going to the dr. Who has that kind of time to wait.