A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Taeseng Park MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Park practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Park practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Washington Psychiatrists.