A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Taeseng Park MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Park practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Park practices Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Salem Psychiatrists.