Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Taeseng Park MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Park practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Park practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Washington Psychiatrists.