A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Education & Awards
Dr. Tew graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Tew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Hubbard Tew MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Tew practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tew has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Tew practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.