A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tew
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Education & Awards
Dr. Tew graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Tew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Hubbard Tew MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Tew practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tew has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Tew practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.