Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tierney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tierney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tierney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tierney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Tierney MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Tierney practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tierney has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Tierney practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Internists and Saint Peters Gastroenterologists.