Obstetricians & Gynecologists

23000 Moakley St
Ste 203
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-8599
Locations and availability (2)

|  Fabulous Doctor and Office  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Tilley delivered my second child. If I could go back he would have delivered my first. He is fabulous from the beginning care all the way thru the delivery and after. Any questions you have are answered and I never felt anxious or worried when I left. The office staff are wonderful and make you feel welcome. I wouldn't recommend anyone else besides Dr. Tilley!

|  Extremely competent doctor  |  show details
by Janet K. on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tilley is an extremely competent, professional, and safe doctor. I completely trusted him with my complicated pregnancy. Best ob/gyn in Southern Maryland.

|  3 BABIES ALL DELIVERED BY HIM!!!!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

I love, love, love Dr. Tilley!!! Three preganancies each delievered by him. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He is calm, cool and collected and doesn't do c-sections unless absolutely necessary ( I didn't need any ). He's funny, caring, compassionate and kind

|  This place did NOT do their job.  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

I went to Dr. Tilley because I had thought I had a miscarriage. They saw me after my emergency room visit and did bloodwork and diagnosed me with a miscarriage. They did not do an ultrasound. I went back 4 times for repeated bloodwork,telling them I also had pain and bleeding, and they continued to NOT do an ultrasound. Finally, after 4 HCGs and 4 weeks, Dr. Tilley RUDELY explained to me that it "could be" and ectopic pregnancy, all the while I was sitting in his office holding my side saying how much pain I was in and that I was soaking through 5 pads a day. So he diagnosed me with ectopic (again WITHOUT and ultrasound or even an exam!!) and sent me to get an injection of Methotrexate. I ended up in the emergency room 2 days later having emergency surgery because the ectopic pregnancy had ruptured! My ER doctor explained to me that since the E pregnancy had not been seen a MONTH before with the ultrasound I SHOULD HAVE HAD in the first place, the methotrexate could not dissolve it,sonow I am physically and emotionally scarred due to Dr. Tilley and his staff NOT doing their job. This is the rudest and most uncaring staff I have ever dealt with!

|  Delivered 6 of my Children!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

Dr. Tilley has always been very professional to me. After 2 C-Sections by another doctor, Dr. Tilley delivered my 3rd-8th child, by VBAC. He stood by my decision to have VBACS and knew exactly what to do. I highly recommend him!

|  Dr. Tilley recommended  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 10th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

When I visited Dr. Tilley for the first time I was impressed with the thorough examination he conducted. I had been to doctors at GW to dia...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com