A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tkach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tkach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tkach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tkach graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tkach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Valery Tkach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence V. Tkach practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tkach has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Tkach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Orthopedic Surgeons.