A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence True, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. True has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. True accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence True practice?
Dr. Lawrence True practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.