Dr. Lawrence Tucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Tucker?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Tucker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

Stay away from this man !!! Ruined my life and I lost a year of my life because of a horrible diagnosis that was not true ! He is not qualified to make such a diagnosis !

August 25th, 2015

I had actively sought treatment for my traumatic brain injury for six years before finding Dr. Tucker. His expertise has enabled me to have a life again. He is brilliant, AND he listens.

July 26th, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Tucker's superior medical training, coupled with his keen diagnostic ability, make him highly effective in prescribing the best treatment and medications needed to bring his patients to their full potential. He does not propose a quick fix approach, but rather a deliberate, long-term plan that moves forward carefully and methodically so his patients can make genuine progress that will last a lifetime. His empathy and gentle demeanor are non-threatening, which allows his patients to be relaxed and open to his suggestions and insights regarding their psychological welfare and treatment. He is truly an exceptional doctor well suited to his profession and also a man of compassion who makes a strong, positive impact on the lives of his patients.

May 21st, 2015

Game-Changer

What a wonderful doctor! After years of seeing doctors, naturopaths, and counselors who were not helpful at all, I am beyond grateful I found the doctors at the Amen Clinic. Dr Tucker read my SPECT scans and diagnosed me with adult ADD. He helped to create a potentially life-changing plan that not only includes medication, but a tailored eating, supplement and exercise program. Dr. Tucker also suggested the type of psychotherapy that he felt would benefit me. I am excited about all the positive changes that have already happened, and I know I am on the path realizing my full potential as a mother, wife, friend and daughter, even though I am in my middle years. Thank-you!

May 21st, 2015

Fantastic. doctor!!! Correct diagnosis led to my daughter being happy healthy and whole again. Amazing

May 12th, 2015

Great Doctor

I met Dr. Tucker through the Amen Clinic in the NewPort Beach office. I am a retired nurse and have known many doctors. I have my thoughts on what makes a good/great medical person. Dr. Tucker is one of these persons. He is very knowledgable and very compassionate. Have enjoyed being associated with him.

April 28th, 2015

Dr. Tucker is outstanding! He has helped our family. Can't say enough.

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Tucker has made a very big impact on my life. I have been struggling with the symptoms of CTE for the past decade and Dr. Tucker has helped me with impulsivness and depression that are very common to this disease. He has given me and my family hope for the future.

April 2nd, 2015

I saw him through the Amen Clinic in Orange County. I came from Houston. My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago.

January 16th, 2015

Dr. Tucker never makes us feel rushed during our appointments. He allows us to ask all of our questions and takes the time to answer all of them for us. Should anything come up in between appointment he and his staff are always responsive.

December 1st, 2014

cont...

I forgot to add that when l was severly depressed and took pills to cope he didn't seemed concerned at all. He didn't send me to the hospital nothing. Was very nachalant about the situation. That worried me a lot and felt like my depression was not taken serious. People will always show you there true self. I think I'm going to try it on my own now.

August 31st, 2014

I was sad to see Dr. Tucker leave Dallas but was happy that we could still be his patient. My daughter has ADD and I was very happy that he was patient, kind and understanding as we went through the process to get her on the right medication:) I will miss going to the office, seeing his sweet wife and Dr. Tucker. I wish them lots of happiness in their future.