A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Turtil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Turtil, Internist, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turtil
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turtil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Turtil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Turtil graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Turtil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Charles Turtil MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Turtil practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Turtil has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Turtil practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.