Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Tychsen
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Tychsen is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and BarnesJewish Hospital. Dr. Tychsen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.