Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tychsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tychsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tychsen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tychsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tychsen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tychsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Tychsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Tychsen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tychsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.