A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tychsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tychsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Nystagmus
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tychsen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tychsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Tychsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Tychsen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tychsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.