Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Tychsen
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Tychsen is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. Dr. Tychsen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
Dr. Lawrence Tychsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Katharine Liegel
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Aaron Grant
Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi10
Dr. Susan Culican
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi19