A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tydings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tydings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tydings, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
Education & Awards
Dr. Tydings graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tydings has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tydings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Tydings practice?
Dr. Lawrence Tydings practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hicksville, NY.
See Hicksville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.