Amazing Help show details Amazing Help
Feb 5th, 2014

Dr. Ulanski was fantastic. I went in for an extreme eye pain that was unexplained and he was very professional. He came up with all possible solutions and he explained each one's affect. I could tell he really cares about his patients and is very knowledgable in his work field. He was the one to perform surgery on my eye, and carefully repaired areas of the sclera that were sensitive to reduce the risk of it giving out. I was very happy with my visit with him as my doctor.

by diane on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr Ulanski is a wonderful caring and compassionte Dr. He takes the time to listen, He follows up on your treatment and most of all he is always there for you.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Feb 1st, 2011

Many of the above categories do not apply to Dr Ulanski but to the clinic in which he works and they are matters over which he has no control. All aspects of his ability as a doctor for which he alone is responsible were excellent: accuracy in diagnosis and willingness to explain the diagnosis clearly and answer questions about it; spending the necessary time; compassionate attention to patient needs.

Misdiagnosed! show details Misdiagnosed!
by Not Happy on Oct 25th, 2009

This doctors doesn't know what he's talking about..I was misdiagnosed 3 times and put on crazy meds which I resulted in me suffering from side effects and ofcourse billed more than what he had contracted with my insurance company.. Stay away if your vision means anything to you...

Dr. Ulanski listen's to each patient as an individual show details Dr. Ulanski listen's to each patient as an individual
by Mrs.A.Weatherspoon on Jul 19th, 2009

I came to Dr.Ulanski,because i was seeing colors in my vision he did various tests and concluded i had a complete detached retina , he set me up for my surgery during the surgery everything was fine , but i did'nt tell anyone i have anxiety attacks i can't deal with the conversations that the doctor's have to have , so i told "Doc" about my condition he accomandated me and alway's checked up on me himself or would have a staff member to check on me .I would highly recommend Dr.Ulanski to anyone ,he gives the best advice and referrals . THANK YOU Dr.Ulanski . Mrs.A. Weatherspoon