A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mendelsohn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence V Mendelsohn MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence V. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.