A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mendelsohn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Victor Mendelsohn MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence V. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mendelsohn practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.