A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Valdez, Primary Care and Urgent Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Valdez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Valdez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Valdez MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Valdez practices Internal Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Internists.