Dr. Lawrence Varner DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Aurora, CO

2.5

July 14th, 2011
My overall experience was not pleasent at all. I find Dr. Varner very unti social and distant and unable to connect with me.As far as surgery, only time will tell. It is not just medical experice which makes a doctor a good doctor, the ability to care for patients is a very important part of being a good doctor. I just never felt that he cared one way or another. He neglected to share the most important information which was that I had to have two surgery. He always sounded irritated and angry and no time or patience to explaine anything. He was cold and not intrested and that was last thing I expected from my treating doctor. He just showed no compassion. I have to say that his nurse was at times rude and the total experienec was unpleasant. Made me wish for a different doctor but in my case it was too late.

February 11th, 2011
You could do better
The overall appointment making and office visit experience was typical of most mdeical offices. The staff and doctor were no worse or better than what I have experienced in the past. My point of contension is with ACL reconstruction suregery I had performed. I have had five similar sugeries in the past and this is by far the worst experience I have had. I recieved insufficient care following the surgery. Lack of proper medication and consultation. I would strongly suggest looking elsewhere.

December 27th, 2010
i personally had a pleasant experience with this doctor. He was personable and the office girl was very friendly. I even recommended him to a family member.

October 13th, 2010
Find someone else
Another doctor that makes mistakes and doesn't own up to them. One good thing you can say about him is that he has a good lawyer that gets him off the hook.