A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Brown is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence William Brown MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brown has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brown practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and York, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Neurologists.