A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Brown is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence William Brown MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brown has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brown practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Neurologists.